Intermediate Architect – PAD10
PAD10 (Kuwait) is looking for Intermediate Architects with rigor, talent and drive to pursue and generate design concepts and solid building experience to realize them. Intermediate Architects will work closely with and report directly to the partner-in-charge. Candidate must be (or have):
– Master’s degree in Architecture with 6 years of proven experience or Bachelor degree with 8 years of proven experience.
– Organized, talented, agile, and driven are essential to succeed and be able to switch roles between team player and team leader as circumstances arise.
– Excellent client communication skills, project administration knowledge (documentation, scheduling, on site quality assurance supervision, and consultant coordination).
– Progressive visual communications, from conceptual diagrams to technical detailed drawings.
– Team leadership, professional commitment, and organizational skills are a priority
– Experience should be inclusive of all design phases: concept, schematic, design development, construction documents, construction administration, and site supervision.
– Excellent in ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Microsoft, and Adobe Suite skills.
– Fluent in English and Arabic.