Graphic Designer – PAD7
PAD 7 (Lebanon) are on the lookout for candidates who think conceptually and are articulate about what they do with passion to the design world may qualify. They are required to be:
- A university graduate of a full 4 year graphic design program.
- 4-7 years of proven professional track record.
- Creative, responsible, great communication skills, and a team leader are important characteristics; having all will make you prosper in our environment.
- Organized, well structured, with clear understanding of what creative processes involve, with fluency in communicating the design from concept to technical production details.
- Deep understanding of colors, typography, illustration, photography, and culture.
- Ability to listen, learn, collaborate in a multi-national setup, execute, and meet deadlines with originality will make you grow in our setup.
- Bilingual (English & Arabic) fluency.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office are a must.
- Knowledge of web design + development is an asset.
- Familiarity with printing press industry and digital publishing.